TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM   #554
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Yeah, but there's nothing that I see myself doing and going "Wow, that'd be so awesome!" It's all just...blah/whatever.
Well I have an advice : find a job that you won't hate. Yeah. That's the most important.
Even if you are all "blah/whatever" , at least at the end of the day, you are happy to be home with more $$$ and you are like "it's not that bad, it's a cool place to be, not thrilling, but at least I have a job in which I am not that bad, and I am not that useless"

OTOH if you just hate your job, welp, you might be completely depressed tbh. It's just awful to go to work everyday when you utterly hate your job. No goal at all. You can't even feel relieved when you get money because you are just so unhappy.

But I also believe you should choose a field where you could have many perspectives of career. That's also very good, so you won't be locked in the same kind of tasks all your life.
debby is offline View My Blog!