TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zex's Graphics! OPEN FOR REQUESTS!

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:22 PM   #730
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wert's Graphics | OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah I am actually. (A VIP stan and I live in Perth). Yeah, got my pic with him and stuff, was amaze.

VIP>BoJo. Sorry I was furious with Ana for getting injured though, Serbia finally was going to win a Hopman Cup, then she withdrew -.- She could have tanked singles and just played doubles.
Jealous I wish I had a pic with him.

Yeah I was pissed at Ana too that year The only time I ever wanted her to win something and she withdraws. They should win it this year though Are you planning on going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Wow okay. You should post more on MTF. Then again, I only have maybe 70 posts

I always forget to gloat after Nole's victories
I'm not registered there and don't really plan to. Nole is the only ATP player I really care about, on WTA mainly I support scrubs

I hate Murray so much so that US Open final hurt so bad It's so annoying on MTF how the Murraytards act like he's better than Djokovic now cause of that