TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM   #567
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Well yes, STAN is still quite formidable on paper.

However;

Fear the Bear?

In fact I think Jen could be even better than Krista. The sheer pace of her drive(she's a terrific ball basher) is more than Krista's, and she's more versatile too. Also her serve is definitely better. Krista is more consistent though. If Jen manages to harness her errors she'll be quite a formidable player.

P.S. When was the last time STAN had a foreign player?(I thought Hibi might go there. Maybe she IS turning pro?)
You're forgetting one thing...

Stanford develops their players to be able to compete at the professional level.
Look at the results of Mal and Gibbs this summer.

This is the reason Zhao chose Stanford.
I'm sure Zhao will avenge that loss to Brady, now that she is at Stanford...

Fear the Tree

I think it is great that UCLA is becoming a recruiting powerhouse too. Competition will only make them better.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote