TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zex's Graphics! OPEN FOR REQUESTS!

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:59 PM   #230
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wert's Graphics | OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Haha, fair enough. But Ivanovic is one of my least fave players I know you like her though, sorry!

I'm from Perth. I think you might be too? Because I remember you said you met Nole at the 2011 Hopman Cup. I'm so glad he's coming back this year, although I wish he was playing with Bojana instead of Ivanovic...that'd be my dream team
Yeah I am actually. (A VIP stan and I live in Perth). Yeah, got my pic with him and stuff, was amaze.

VIP>BoJo. Sorry I was furious with Ana for getting injured though, Serbia finally was going to win a Hopman Cup, then she withdrew -.- She could have tanked singles and just played doubles.