TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM   #561
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

link

""Jennifer is an amazing talent and a player who I see making an immediate impact in the college game," said Sampras Webster, who guided UCLA to a runner-up finish at last year's NCAA Championships. "She's someone who will fit right in with our players and our staff. She has a very big forehand and can play both singles and doubles. It's going to be exciting to see her develop into a top college player. We're thrilled that she decided to make UCLA her home for the next four years." "

Exactly. Her drives are so potent to blow Kyle off (at ISC), and with Woodard she was practically US junior #2 dbls team after Andrews/Townsend. She showcased her variety against Kiick and Hibi at the National.

Anderson/Brady/McPhillips/Ray/Morton/Van Nguyen/Harrison/Dolehide

UCLA is a top contender for NCAA in 2014.

So far UCLA's DEPTH was impressive.

Now, UCLA's TOP 3 is also among the best in the nation.

It'll be nice to see who's better, against Stanford

Gibbs/Krista/Zhao/Ahn/Tsay/Davidson/Doyle/Kostas

UCLA dbls will be very hard to beat (I wonder who Brady will team up with? To maximize her height, Dolehide?) And we dunno if Gibbsy will even stay for her senior year In fact I think she WILL leave, since Doyle can't NOT be a starter

(By the way STAN really seems to have a special 'fondness' for Asians )

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Nov 21st, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote