TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:18 AM   #1003
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Thanks! Been a great day with sharing lucky moments with my family. The thing with my sister seems to going forward and looking good, had some positive news from the surgeons and the endocrinologist.. but it stay insecure because there's no real affirmation that all is going to be ok... but that is i've read common by people with cancer and such diseases...
My great-uncle is in hospice care now cuz he could no longer deal with the potent medication for his bone cancer,so your family battle sort of hits close to home for me.Best wishes to your sister,and glad to hear that you've had an enjoyable birthday day with your loved ones

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Shouldn't self-professed devil worshippers be forced to work every day during Holy Week?
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote