TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:19 AM   #480
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
It's going to be an interesting dynamic to have Matthews back next week from the preview and how he influences LaGuerta's investigation. He had a bad relationship with her, and a really close relationship with the Morgan family. I have a feeling he is going to put a stop to this
i hope not. i want to see it played out.

i know dexter is the protagonist, but i'm getting sick of his invincibility. he's just the smartest and strongest and sexiest man in miami...outsmarting the police and criminals and an entire f'ing mafia network, getting away from an axe wielding dude way bigger than him, having women fall for him left and right. ugh.
i need to him see someone from the police be smarter for once.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote