TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Would you rather have the best backhand or best forehand in the women's game?

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #42
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you rather have the best backhand or best forehand in the women's game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
I've seen plenty of players run around their backhand and hit a forhand winner. I only recall seeing one run around her forehand and belt a backhand winner and that was Justine up a set and two breaks on clay and in the mood to show off.
you'll see players hitting what so-called "inside-out" or "outside-out" backhands, but it's not even similar to inside-out and inside-in forehands, because they don't literally run around their fhs.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote