TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Would you rather have the best backhand or best forehand in the women's game?

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #41
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you rather have the best backhand or best forehand in the women's game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
quality-wise we see a lot more players with better BH than FH, so if I had the best BH in the tour I would own probably one of the greatest weapon against the majority of players as they couldn't hurt me with BH CC and I could expose their FH by going BTL.
This depends on what you mean by quality, if you mean more power, more winners more agressive etc, the forehand thumps the backhand on ATP and WTA.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote