TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #276
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
I don't get the obsession to have casual sex. Its just sex. It would mean a lot more to me if I did it with someone I liked.

On that note. Don't even get me started on my lack of love life. I feel like I'm wasting my life being 18, single and never really had a boyfriend/ done anything with a guy before. That's the one think I don't like about being gay, its so hard to meet people. Why is it that the one thing I want most in the world is less and less attainable the more you want it =='. At least I have my cats and Lana

Didnt think id get this candid on TF. Gonna staunch some ice cream now
If I were to write something here, I'd just copy this. Feels like I wrote it.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote