TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #475
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Completely agree!! Just watched it and it was amazing.

The scene with Deb/Dexter was really awkward and terrible but it was such a stark contrast to the next scene with Isaac/Dexter - which was brilliant. I was sitting there wishing there's some way for them to become friends. Side note: why oh why were all the men in that gay bar ugly as FUCK?!

Something's going to need to happen to LaGuerta and soon. She's quickly and quietly piecing things together and Dexter is too busy with Isaac, Hannah and Deb to even notice.

And I HATE that they brought the kids back.
Jennifer Carpenter must really hate the writers on this show. It must be really awkward telling your ex-husband you love him, even if it is on screen.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote