TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3930
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Maybe you're right but I doubt the break up was as simple as that. We only know they were together at the start of the off season of 08, we don't know that they were together right up until she started dating Scott, they could have broken up of their own accord in the 2/3 weeks or whatever it was before that. I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
I don't want to defend Verdasco at all.. Who knows what happened? She did go from him to Adam in the blink of an eye though.. she was with Verdasco in Madrid on december 15th, and was pictured with Adam in Australia on december 27th. I'm sure Fernando wasn't perfect.. otherwise she wouldn't have set her eyes on another douche in such a short space of time.

I just think that part you bolded in the interview is a lot more about the douche golfer than about Verdasco. You have to agree her relationship with Adam was a lot more meaningful, a lot longer, she even gave that idiot another chance. I bet he is much more of a reference for saying its really hard to find good man who is supportive of her, than anyone else.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote