TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #3929
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
we don't know any of them personally, but Verdasco definitely gives me that impression, he really looks like one of those guys that would be bragging around, so it wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't come across as a mature man. And, from what we heard, Ana avoids every contact with him, she ignores him every time he tries to speak to her, so who knows...