TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #2785
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

How would she have qualified for Sofia? Isn't it the six highest ranked players who have won an WTA International event? Yeah, it definitely sucks that she lost the Tashkent final but she'll have more opportunities to win her first WTA title. I doubt it'll come next year though, but I'd love to be wrong. By the way Azarenka lost the final in Tashkent before she won her first WTA title, so hopefully that's a good sign for Donna's future.

Qualifying for the Australian Open would be good because if she's playing well it's a fairly easy 60 points, then if she loses first round of the maindraw it's not so bad. It's still pretty unclear what she's going to be playing, either she's just going to scrape into the maindraw or just miss out.