TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3928
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She was the one to dump him for another guy.. I think it says a lot more about the douche golfer.
Maybe you're right but I doubt the break up was as simple as that. We only know they were together at the start of the off season of 08, we don't know that they were together right up until she started dating Scott, they could have broken up of their own accord in the 2/3 weeks or whatever it was before that. I've heard rumours that Verdasco was boasting to the fellow Spanish players that he was the first person to sleep with Ana and that she found out and was humiliated. I don't know if there's any truth in that but it's the kind of thing that wouldn't surprise me and I find it hard to believe that she would have just dumped Verdasco for Scott if Verdasco was being the perfect gentleman and did nothing wrong because that would make her a bit of a douche which she doesn't seem to me.
Tweedle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote