TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3924
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Q: Do you see Nigel while you're playing?

A: Yes, i love to have that kind of support, it's always nice to see familiar face and positive person in my box. I look at him quit often during the match. I think everybody need support, it doesn't matter what are you doing, it's nice to have positive people around you...I love honesty...I want coach to tell me what i'm doing wrong, where did i made a mistake...that's only way i can improve...In the past, i've always had coaches who were telling me what i wanted to hear...And that wasn't the truth. It's nice to hear - everything is fine, but i know - it's far away from the truth...and then we have a problem.
I'm glad to read this.

I like the second part of interview. It sounds promising.