TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #275
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
longtin, straight people seem to always be so touchy feely with gay guys its weird. i guess they're just comfortable with their sexuality and it's obvious he's not really serious with anything if he does it to so many people! you should distance yourself cos you're just hurting yourself at this rate.

arlyn, u know what they say. being gay is like playing a game of life in hard mode
I know I just cannot resist to do something gay with him. We are just really simple, maybe close friends when we are together, but I just will miss him so much and want to see him when not having school...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote