TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #380
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Since Britney is the only one with all acts left, it's almost guaranteed one of her lower-voted acts will go home (Arin Ray or Beatrice Miller).

Anyway, I don't think Lyric145 deserved to go home. They kinda got screwed over since they didn't get to do their initial song choice with original lyrics which would have really showcased their talents and set them apart from other contestants TBH. Apparently they had to change it last minute and Simon thought it'd be a better idea.

I liked Jennel and CeCe should have gone home but I guess America pity voted her with all the dramatic scenes they showed the night before. With that said, Paige did much better in the survival song than Jennel did. I can already see Paige as a pop singer. Jennel just doesn't seem ready yet, I think.

Best of luck to both Lyric145 and Jennel Garcia. Hope they make it in the industry! I heard Lyric145 already got some offers (and that they're sticking together as a group).
I agree with you all but one.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote