TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #55
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of
Re: Off season

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO Sorana Cirstea and Ana Ivanovic on holiday in London

Do you remember Sorana Cirstea editorial writing to you last week? These lines start .... "I am writing these lines the 3A ranks, during a Tarom flight, out of reach. Just look up here you say, another routine flight added to the 150-200 made ​​by me this year. Now But I do not expect any tournament at the other end, but a well deserved holiday with my best friend, Ana Ivanovic ".

Thus, the two players were relaxed, had fun and found deeper British capital, even if the city chose them for several holiday seasons come every year to play at Wimbledon. Sorana and Ana spent 5 days 'recovery' in London this week and have returned to training.

From their getaway relaxation, us and share their new through some pictures that we offer below.

http://mysport.gsp.ro/tennisone.ro/n...dra-11438.html
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote