TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your favourite PC game?

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #12
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your favourite PC game?

Another one, for me, is Victoria II - Victoria II spans the globe from 1836 to the start of 1936 with over 200 playable nations.[6] Like its predecessor, Victoria II focuses on internal management, covering the industrialization and social/political changes in a country with dozens of different government types. The game gives a lot of importance to the economy of a country by having a complex market system with over 50 types of goods and factories.[6] While warfare is a component of the game it is not the primary focus as in other Paradox Interactive games such as the Hearts of Iron series.[7]

Last edited by Sam L : Nov 20th, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote