TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #80
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
My biggest hope is that Maria improves her rally abilities and win more points with at least 7-8 strokes.
I agree with this completely. Maria needs to summon the patience she displays on clay courts and use it on hard courts as well, especially on the slower surfaces like at the AO and YEC. If she just commits to rallies and doesn't try finishing a point after 2-3 shots, she will have better chances against Vika who will eventually be overwhelmed by Maria's consistent heavy shots.
TrollPova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote