TennisForum.com - View Single Post - THE VOICE Season 3 | Cassadee Pope - "Wasting All These Tears" (iTunes : #3)

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #210
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE VOICE Season 3 | TOP 10 - Mon and Tue, 8/7c

Amanda and Cassadee tonight Two stellar performances from them.

Overall, what a great show. It's just sad to compare this and the X Factor in terms of level of talent from the contestants and the judging panel. I really enjoyed most of the performances, even Melanie, who usually is one of my least favorites. I think Trevin was actually one of my least favorites tonight, but well done for at least trying something new.

I just love this show.

Also, Christina and Blake sounded great together, although it sounds like Christina is a little sick/hoarse. You could hear it in her speaking voice too.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote