TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #91
country flag leftyness

leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold leftyness is a splendid one to behold
Re: BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
It seems EU countries with no coverage can watch the tennistv.com coverage. (Atleast now there are also Premier events shown as highlights, where it before was ''covered'')
Yes, the WTA prems are finally showing up as being available here too. No price increase, so I'm tempted try them out for a month/year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
Since I don't know what BT Vision, a quick wikipedia says it announced a deal with Eurosport on November 8th. Maybe they'll get the rights and decide when and how to air content, and have a sharing deal with ES?
http://www.btplc.com/News/Articles/S...6-B8A365D890A2

Quote:
BT VISION SIGNS BRITISH EUROSPORT DEAL
BT Vision has signed a contract with British Eurosport to add British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2 to its line-up of linear TV channels.

The new long term deal will bring British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2 live channels to BT Vision, offering sports fans the chance to watch major European and international sporting events including the French Open, Australian Open and US......
Folks, as many of the rest of you have probably been doing, every day or two I pop on here to see if there's news, and then google a bit in the hopes that solid news is afoot. This evening, on a whim, I checked forward on Digiguide. Suprisingly, they have ES listings up to December 31st...

leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote