TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #511
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i might be the minority here, but i am SCREAMING at the amount of peak sharapova threads in gm
I've never been a big fan of so-called peak threads because every player is bound to have once upon a time played a terrific match and if you want to use that as a basis for who's best you can prove virtually anything. Besides, even the best players only on very rare occasions play their absolute invincible best. How good you play on most days is much more important for having a successful career than how great you play every now and then.

And in the case of the Sharapova peak threads many of them are probably just an excuse to have a go at her anyway.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!