TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #77
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
1. Stay healthy
2. Another slam (defending RG would be preferred)
3. Get to 500 wins (she's at 472 now)
4. Volley more
5. Have a winning record in finals (for the first time since 08 )
I would love for her to defend RG! It would be awesome if she became the new FO queen for the next 5 or so years, even if that is unlikely.

I also agree on volleying more, but also rallying more too. That's how she loses against Vika so easily because she doesn't rally and just tries to smash the ball out of the court as fast as possible. If she rallies more (with a good serve too) and keeps her cool, the unforced errors will decrease and she'll stand more of a chance against Vika (and possibly Serena???)

But of course, the most important thing is to stay healthy.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote