TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #273
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

I don't get the obsession to have casual sex. Its just sex. It would mean a lot more to me if I did it with someone I liked.

On that note. Don't even get me started on my lack of love life. I feel like I'm wasting my life being 18, single and never really had a boyfriend/ done anything with a guy before. That's the one think I don't like about being gay, its so hard to meet people. Why is it that the one thing I want most in the world is less and less attainable the more you want it =='. At least I have my cats and Lana

Didnt think id get this candid on TF. Gonna staunch some ice cream now

Last edited by Singleniacki : Nov 19th, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
Singleniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote