TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #272
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Nice to see this post up again

I think it really depends, but generally speaking gay people are more mature and intellegent, at least more careful on things because a lot of gay people have had tough relationship or learnt a lot of the dark side of being gay, we will be more mature and less selfish. But some straight guys are also looks like being playful or childish, but they can still be smart and mature.

I want to also talk about one of my straight 'friends' I dont know he treat me as a close friend or not. He is so gayish that love to hug closely and hold hands around with all boys in my class. I am one of his 'victims'. You know as a gay people, and he is sooo sweet and flirty, I love to play with him, slowly I developed some friendship with him and with some twist, I find myself loving him. I just keep sticking with him once I get back to school. I feel like taking advantage of him, fooling him, and feel guilty. I want to stay away with him, but I just cannot resist finding him and he is my only or lne of my little boy friend at school.

My post is so trivial.

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote