TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Date Kimiko Return!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1304
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

75k+H Toyota:

R1: (4)Date-Krumm vs. Lykina

she's not playing doubles. i think it's a good decision, she has final points to defend here from last year and she can't afford to lose in an early round if she wants to keep her chances for the AO main draw alive. and she needs another good run in dubai, too.
Kimiko leads the h2h against lykina 2-1. she lost their first meeting but won their next two easily, but it was 3 years ago, so i hope she can get through that first round as easy as possible! in the QF, she could meet (6)Nara and (2)Doi/(8)Sema in the SF. go kimiko, keep fighting!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote