TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who are the least classiest players on tour?

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #206
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
You have never defended Serena, but I will.

I have a few words for some of the posters in here, but I will keep them to myself.
Count me in as well.
And like I stated earlier, these people calling Serena classless throughout all that she's endured...?
ANY athlete would have lost it sooner, but not Serena.
Her ONLY offense is waiting far too long for all of the BS to consume her before releasing it.

To all of the screwball posters in here calling Serena classless...

...but evidently you have to have a head shaped like a dil....
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!