TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #62
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

This last episodes has also introduced doubts in my mind about this show, but for me that's nothing new. The great thing about this show is when I get to a point where I start to have major criticisms the series seems to miraculously make them disappear in later episodes. As it currently stands I'm beyond annoyed with Carrie!

I don't mind her having feelings for Brody in the least bit mainly because love is anything but rational and most times its not something in your conscious control. So I will give her a pass for that, but her unprofessionalism is something I can't get past. Her blatant disregard for protocol and her unwillingness to follow a direct order is getting old. I get that every now and then u go against orders and listen to your gut and when things pan out u can get a 'pass', but they seem to be really running w.this theme. Its like everyone is an idiot except for Carrie and since she knows better rules don't apply to her.

Like I said in the past this show always takes care of problems I have so I hope this time isn't an exception.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote