TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #266
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

@novichok,

never had a relationship, never had a proper first kiss let alone anything even more haha and I'm completely fine with it tbh.

that said I think I am in love with love if that makes sense? like its such a beautiful thing to be able to love someone and/or having someone love you, and it makes me really warm and fuzzy to see people in a happy relationship and all, but despite that I don't see myself in a relationship for a longgggg time nor do I feel like I want or need one right now