TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #262
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
ew the idea of hooking up and friends with benefits is even worse to me than a relationship obv. i don't judge people who do, like i don't give a shit what people do but hooking up and friends with benefits and one night stands are just definitely not for me
It's fine, I know my family isn't too pleased about it so I've heard it all

I don't really consider it friends with benefits. That's something I don't want to get into because it almost always ends up bad. I guess I consider it just friends with a twist?

I'm not really a one nighter type, either. Most of the guys I've fucked with I've gotten with again and I stay with that circle of guys. But there are just some guys who are too hot to deny.

OMG..........I have a rotation of guys. I never thought about it like that until now