TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #254
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
The gay men that I've met are definitely less intelligent/rational, mature, and pleasant to be around than the straight men that I've met.
We all have different experiences. I've obviously never dated them, but my gay friends are all simply lovely. Supportive, intelligent, rational, mature... Really the best possible experience. Of course, now we are all mature people in late twenties, we even share some similar problems (which was not the case in early twenties, when they were all having much serious problems with family and friends). They mean a world to me, really. As much as I love my female friends, there's no comparison.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote