TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I saw most of her Storyellers on VH1 and she comes across as very overbearingly nice. It's too much, really. It seems like a put-on.
I don't think a truly nice person would conspire to shame all of her ex-boyfriends in public the way Taylor does . If Taylor's to be believed, it's always their fault too. I think it would take a real shady bitch to do that.

People in the past have written songs like "You're So Vain" and "You Oughta Know" but as far as I know they've never named names.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote