TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #1
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

She writes songs after her clients afterward. Seriously, I don't understand how people don't give Taylor Swift a hard time about her image just because she's a "country sweetheart". I can't even keep track of the men she's been with. Just recently she went from dating one of the Kennedy to cheating on him with his cousin,Arnold's son, to breaking up with him and now dating Harry Styles. People are always giving Britney or Rihanna a hard time because of the slutty image they possess or what they're wearing. Just because Taylor Swift tries to carry a good girl image doesn't mean she is because her actions speaks louder than words. It's almost sad that she makes a career out of sleeping with as many men as possible and then find inspirations to write music about it. Yet NO ONE says she's a slut.

Last edited by Tennisation : Feb 28th, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote