TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #550
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Really liking someone and having them like you just as much is the best feeling one could have.
I used to not really understand why the heart is the symbol of love, but now I completely understand. Our hearts were beating so fast and so hard. At one point I couldn't even tell who's heart beat was who's. My heart continued to beat like that long after she was gone.

And she was so gentle. She knew I didn't want to have my first kiss with a girl until I was 100% sober, so she kissed every other part of my face but my lips.

Sorry for sharing all of this, but it's just an amazing experience. If you haven't felt it yet, I really hope you will one day. All Masha fans deserve it.
Sweet. This put a smile on my face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!