TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #485
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Really liking someone and having them like you just as much is the best feeling one could have.
I used to not really understand why the heart is the symbol of love, but now I completely understand. Our hearts were beating so fast and so hard. At one point I couldn't even tell who's heart beat was who's. My heart continued to beat like that long after she was gone.

And she was so gentle. She knew I didn't want to have my first kiss with a girl until I was 100% sober, so she kissed every other part of my face but my lips.

Sorry for sharing all of this, but it's just an amazing experience. If you haven't felt it yet, I really hope you will one day. All Masha fans deserve it.
That's too cute . I don't know you and you don't know me, but I am both very happy for you and jealous of you at the same time haha.
Noten is offline View My Blog!