TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2051
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post
Im pretty sure I still hear Halo in background music for miscelleanous shows in France. True story and I dont even use the song. Same for Irrepleceable.
That's all you got? Womp, womp, womp. That's some petty shit right there. I'm so embarrassed for you, I'm not even going to read you for those falsified receipts. Ain't nobody giving 2 squirts of any sort of rodent or fowl excrement about France and their advertising.

Quote:
Beyonce can make whorish songs cultural. Britney never did such. I mean, what was Slave 4 U purpose? Her only iconic line is "It's Britney bitch".
Please. Slave 4 U is the Arc of the Covenant. You don't even want to open it because the rays of legendary light that will shoot out from that box will fry you greasy hair leaving you edgeless like Naomi or Prodigy.

Quote:
Say my name essence revolves around the staccato vocals which are Beyonce's trademark. Giselle doesnt need visuals to make an impact. When you hear staccato/rap singing, you automatically think of Beyonce who is undeniably the pioneer of this style. What kinda global impact?
Just because she pillages and thieves doesn't mean she's a pioneer.

Quote:
And it looks like when you get far away from
Beyonce your relevance takes a huge dip. Maybe, I mean MayBe shes the one who attracts success after all. Just a thought.

You are such a kii
The girls of Sarin Forum has already spoken on that topic http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=197

Where is your relevance hanging in the eyes of your peers? Oh I know... Right over here....