TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013-14 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #42
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ats_tennis View Post
Isn't Kostas a walk-on? So couldn't Stanford add all 3 even if Gibbs stayed?
I would be interested to know how the scholarship really works. All I know is that they get 8 headcount scholarships. If Kostas is a walk-on, then technically they can add all 3. This year they would be using 7 and next year 8.

I don't know how it works with Mal gone. I assume it frees up one, but what happens if she goes back to school, like when Granville went back? I heard they still get a free ride, but where does that scholarship come from?

Now did Kostas get an academic scholarship? She did win that Rotarian award, but I doubt that might just cover the cost of her books.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote