TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Evert American ITF-G4 [Singles Champ - Maria Shishkina]

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #40
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Evert American ITF-G4 [Singles Champ - Maria Shishkina]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
I actually follow Kenin's career closely too and she's just sooo unlucky with her ITF draws She's still one of the top girls from 1998 (not close to Shishkina tough as the result from here shows) but she's never reached an ITF SF as she's drawn the eventual in early rounds in half of the tournaments she's played so far

Kenin is just so small. She's going to have to spend a couple of years in the ITFs before she makes a splash. Unfortunately, size plays a big factor. I'm not saying you have to be 6 feet by no means. But she's just 4'8". Thats way to short to compete against top players. Its a shame she didn't have a strong growth spurt. She's a great player just too short.

I saw her Dad on tennis channel and he's short too.
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote