TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why has Tennis been a European race dominated Sport?

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #145
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why has Tennis been a White dominated Sport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Again, this sport requires brain cells and money. Middle easterners may be filthy rich but they are _________________ (fill in the blank)
i know what you mean but still if we can have players like qureshi and jaziri, imagine what would have happened had they taken initiatives and spread this sport......

they run behind doha because they are thrown with millions by those sheiks......they go to abu dhabi and qatar for the same reason......

running after nations whichever throw money......what "higher section" behavior is that and what "supremacy" are we talking about?

how about protecting its identity and building a bigger base to survive in all world conditions? they can learn a lot from FIFA......

i am blaming the system for throwing a "white" outlook to the sport and totally failing to bring a bigger global appeal to tennis......who's with me?

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote