TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Evert American ITF-G4 [Singles Champ - Maria Shishkina]

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #39
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Evert American ITF-G4 [Singles Champ - Maria Shishkina]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
That's what happens in all this type of tournaments. Two years ago Sofia Kenin was semifinalist at Eddie Herr U12 (lost to Jokic), next week she was finalist in the american cup (very tight match against Bryzgalova). Bryzgalova make the final at the orange bowl but Kenin lost in first round against Payola (then whe won the consolation draw in my memory don't fail), with an easier draw she probably would made at least qtr.
I actually follow Kenin's career closely too and she's just sooo unlucky with her ITF draws She's still one of the top girls from 1998 (not close to Shishkina tough as the result from here shows) but she's never reached an ITF SF as she's drawn the eventual in early rounds in half of the tournaments she's played so far

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote