TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why has Tennis been a European race dominated Sport?

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #141
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why has Tennis been a White dominated Sport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Tbh I think it's too ridiculous to count as serious shade. I'm not disagreeing with you about the fact that attention paid to players isn't proportional to their achievements. But as Chrissie fan pointed out, there is only one of the current generation who is regarded as a serious GOAT contender. Everybody seriously interested in tennis knows that, including Maria and 99.9% of her fans.

At the end of the day, I think Masha would happily give up all the gushing she currently receives if she thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that she could ever achieve anything close to what Serena has achieved.
Look, I'm not complaining. I'm just keeping things real.
The only thing that is in Serena's hands is winning matches, majors...and that she's doing great, better than anybody since Graf/Navratilova et al..and the rest well, it's gonna be what it is.

If people gonna gush for a much much less acomplished player, just because she is white with blue eyes?! Then...

But we don't have to play dummy and silly, like that it ISN'T the case.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote