TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #445
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Happy Endings is one of the several tv shows which is a comedy about a group of friends around 30. This basically, a group of friends hanging out and that's all. It isn't that great but I really like its sense of humor.

Same, I liked the first movie and book but the more I read/watched the more I hated it. ( @ your date btw. Maybe he wanted to avoid the sparkly vampires, not you )
Bella is just very lame overall. Most useless book character ever. Good for you you didn't read the 4th book, it's the worst of all. Too lame to function.
Regarding who Jacob ends up with though, there's something interesting there.
A bit like Friends, Cougar Town, TBBT and that kind of sitcom?

Bella's daughter right? So creepy TBH.

Ok a bit long but such a troll :

Weeeeeeeeeell actually we were friends IRL , except that I was attracted to him. We were hanging out a lot, and a dude who had a crush on me (hate!crush tbh, he loved to act like he hated me but in fact he had a crush on me - so obvious when I think of it back then ) spread the rumor like we were actually together. And Nicolas (the dude) vigorously denied it, in a way that hurt me. So we got into a fight, and we stopped talking for a while.
He begged me to talk to him again because "he missed me so much" , he even put hismelf on knees to beg me omg Whatever . We became friends again, he was flirting much more this time. He was spamming my Facebook Wall as well as an online friend. So I made a convo at 3. They became friends too.

One day, we were flirting all the time. Nicolas asks me out on a date. Either a ~~ romantic movie or a horror movie so I would end up in his arms. Twilight was out that week. So Twilight... but then we agreed to not tell anyone.

I only told my BFF who was not even in our school. One day she tells me "BTW my friend overheard Nicolas making fun of you with his friend, he was talking about his plan on standing you up so you would go to the date all alone, and he would laugh at you after. He couldn't wait to see your face" ............ ......
I had a fight with him : he claimed the girl who overheard hated him. Except that how the hell did she know about our date as I told no one but my bff? I don't think my bff would hurt me like that, she is the sweetest ever and wanted me to have a boyfriend.

It turned out that he was actually going to the date with me, but was too ashamed to say so to his friend. And that he has started flirting with my friend behind my back. They started dating online behind my back too.
At least they are now still together and I believe they got engaged. I hope they will invite me to their wedding even if I won't attend it.
debby is offline View My Blog!