TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #501
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Hopefully that Bella left Edward's sparkling ass for Jacob.

I forgot I needed to catch up on New Girl too. FML. And Revenge.
What is Happy Endings about ?

+1.

I actually read the first book, loved it, went to the cinema with a friend instead of my date (who trolled me so unlucky with guys). Then I started book 2 and got sick of it. Like why the hell does Bella try to kill herself just to hear Edward's voice? So so so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I tried to go back to Twilight with the movie 2, but I stopped to watch it at the exact moment as in the book : the moto scene when Bella goes all EDWARDDDDDDDD SAVE ME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
I read the first 3 books. Started in the 4th, but just couldn't finish it.

Or Edward leaving Bella for Jacob
Happy Endings is one of the several tv shows which is a comedy about a group of friends around 30. This basically, a group of friends hanging out and that's all. It isn't that great but I really like its sense of humor.

Same, I liked the first movie and book but the more I read/watched the more I hated it. ( @ your date btw. Maybe he wanted to avoid the sparkly vampires, not you )
Bella is just very lame overall. Most useless book character ever. Good for you you didn't read the 4th book, it's the worst of all. Too lame to function.
Regarding who Jacob ends up with though, there's something interesting there.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!