TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #2029
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Donnell sis, you wouldn't let Willy yakk your back?
No. Not even a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Willy is a bottom.
Quote:
Is that what makes him meh to y'all then?
Neh. It's that he's a meh, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post
Willy looks like a young, tutti fruti version of Jesus of Nazareth. Not here for that.
He kinda reminds me of Jason Castro of American Idol, those braids remind me of Medusa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
At the same time? I've never done that.
Quote:
You need to get on that sis. Lap cheong behind you, Nigerian in front
You hoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post

Praise Isha.
YAS Isha!!! PRAISE HA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
He's in a three-year relationship and we went out as a big group and when we came back to the hotel room (they got two rooms that had like interlocking rooms), we totally did it while his bf was on the other-side of the door with all our other friends..

It happened the other night and we are still talking and I really like him and he wants too see me but he doesn't want to break up with his bf..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Girl your tea is the truth and I'm working with Mother Isha too repent and find myself a single man...
Now gurl you know Lordrena and Mother Isha won't allow this kind of mess to happen. Tell that hoe to want it or leave it, you ain't no home wrecker.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!