TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #434
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Hopefully that Bella left Edward's sparkling ass for Jacob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Mainly Revenge and New Girl. But there are SO MANY I haven't watched in a while and I want to continue sometime.
I had kind of given up on New Girl because I didn't find it that funny but I started it again and I think it's hilarious.

I finished Revenge S1 and I also got randomly addicted to Happy Endings.
I forgot I needed to catch up on New Girl too. FML. And Revenge.
What is Happy Endings about ?

Quote:
I'm way past my Twilight phase, I read all the books when I was 13 and by the time I finished them I was completely sick of it. I'm still kind of ashamed to admit I read all 4 of them.
What twist are you referring to?
+1.

I actually read the first book, loved it, went to the cinema with a friend instead of my date (who trolled me so unlucky with guys). Then I started book 2 and got sick of it. Like why the hell does Bella try to kill herself just to hear Edward's voice? So so so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I tried to go back to Twilight with the movie 2, but I stopped to watch it at the exact moment as in the book : the moto scene when Bella goes all EDWARDDDDDDDD SAVE ME.
debby is offline View My Blog!