TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #434
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I dislike Henry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Yeah I'm not a fan of Henry either But I understand he has to be there.
Well, it's not like you defend Regina to death and want Henry to die Tumblr fangirls I saw that shit on Tumblr. Fangirls can be pretty extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
but Rumple is so creepy
True.

That's why I love him. But it creeps me out his story with Belle. Even physically ! Ew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
On Monday I have an Organic Chemistry midterm but of course my computer would stop working the weekend before. Spent all day trying to reformat the stupid Mac partition without deleting the boot camp partition where I copied all the files to no avail. Can't reinstall because the disk is locked when I try. Apple support forum seems to be useless.
OMG no don't you have a friend who knows everything about computers ? I often speak to that Apple stan who has applied to Apple, maybe he could help? Do you want me to ask him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
I've read the books, which bit suprised you?
Wait You guys read Twilight?

I am a girl and I haaaate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
debby you've returned

girls is about a group of 20-somethings, with the main character (Lena Dunham - who creates and stars in the show) finding a way to live in New York without the help of her parents finances. It's a really cool format, it isn't 'girly' at all, the punchlines are really funny. It's kinda like watching a 30minute indie film every episode (think Juno) you should give it a try

L-R
Lena's flatmate Marnie (she hates her boyfriend, works at an art gallery)
Jessa - (Shoshanna's british cousin)
Lena - (the main protagonist - witty and dry with her humour)
Shoshanna (a self-confessed virgin)

there's not a lot of eye candy but the cast is really funny
Christopher ! I followed you on Tumblr btw !

Ohhh I should then. But I have 5664545 tv shows and I promised my mom to start watching Haven so we would finally have a tv show in common.

Of eye candy? You mean not a lot of cute dudes? No just asking since you guys love to call me Lesborah...
debby is offline View My Blog!