TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #2027
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post

Sister, you need to lock up the goodies until they break up. If he's so afraid to call it off, best believe he'll throw your ass out the window next time if you happen to get busted. Aint no dick or booty worth the humiliation of leaping out a window and dealing with the 5 seconds of fear that your money maker might get harmed.
Girl your tea is the truth and I'm working with Mother Isha too repent and find myself a single man...