TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #2026
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
He's in a three-year relationship and we went out as a big group and when we came back to the hotel room (they got two rooms that had like interlocking rooms), we totally did it while his bf was on the other-side of the door with all our other friends..

It happened the other night and we are still talking and I really like him and he wants too see me but he doesn't want to break up with his bf..

Sister, you need to lock up the goodies until they break up. If he's so afraid to call it off, best believe he'll throw your ass out the window next time if you happen to get busted. Aint no dick or booty worth the humiliation of leaping out a window and dealing with the 5 seconds of fear that your money maker might get harmed.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!